Resettlement, Immigration, Voluntary Return
If you are living in Germany without a right to remain, you are facing a difficult decision. Our counsellors can discuss with you what possibilities you may have to emigrate to another country or to return to your country of origin. We would like to help you to prepare your next steps as well
- We answer your personal questions
- We provide information about immigration programmes for refugees
- We inform you about reintegration projects in your country of origin
- We verify if any possibilties exist for you to obtain financial assistance through government programmes to help your return.
- We support you with passport, customs and visa matters
- We organise your departure and transport together with you
- We verify whether you are eligible for social security benefits from Germany
- We provide you with information about the social, political and economic situation in your home country.
You can contact us by telephone or E-Mail or can come to one of our counselling services for a personal meeting. Raphaelswerk counselling is confidential.
Service to people on the move
Raphaelswerk is a specialist organisation within the German Caritas Association. On behalf of the Catholic German Bishops’ Conference, we accompany you on your path to a new home. We provide advice irrespective of your religious affiliation, nationality or legal status. The foundation of our work is the Christian image of humanity which does not reduce an individual to the sum of his/her professional and economic achievements. Our work revolves around you and your personal concerns.