Resettlement, Immigration, Voluntary Return
- We answer your personal questions
- We provide information about immigration programmes for refugees
- We inform you about reintegration projects in your country of origin
- We verify if any possibilties exist for you to obtain financial assistance through government programmes to help your return.
- We support you with passport, customs and visa matters
- We organise your departure and transport together with you
- We verify whether you are eligible for social security benefits from Germany
- We provide you with information about the social, political and economic situation in your home country.
You can contact us by telephone or E-Mail or can come to one of our counselling services for a personal meeting. Raphaelswerk counselling is confidential.
Service to people on the move
Raphaelswerk is a specialist organisation within the German Caritas Association. On behalf of the Catholic German Bishops’ Conference, we accompany you on your path to a new home. We provide advice irrespective of your religious affiliation, nationality or legal status. The foundation of our work is the Christian image of humanity which does not reduce an individual to the sum of his/her professional and economic achievements. Our work revolves around you and your personal concerns.